You can live three weeks without food, you can live three days without water, try living three minutes without oxygen!
What is Oxygen Therapy?
There are several forms of oxygen, however the most common and stable form of oxygen is "O2" or diatomic oxygen. Oxygen is a vital element to good health and it's our primary source of energy. 90% of our energy comes from oxygen and the other 10% comes from food and water. Inhaling oxygen enriched air (OEA), the body will metabolize food more efficiently and generate more energy, create a healthier body, and just make you feel better.
Athletes all agree that oxygen increases their performance, endurance, and energy level. Athletes require tremendous amounts of oxygen to convert carbohydrates, sugars, fats and proteins into heat and energy required for their high activity level. This conversion process is known as oxidation, and what is oxidized (or burned) for the body's energy are carbohydrates, sugars, fats and proteins. Without the presence of oxygen, these foods would oxidize very poorly resulting in a poor cellular reproduction and function, which would cause an inadequate production of energy.
What is an Oxygen Bar?
Our oxygen bar is a free standing bar which people sit or stand at to breathe over 90% pure oxygen and aromatherapy from a disposable nose hose.
The oxygen is not kept under pressure nor is it administered from a tank. Our oxygen is produced by oxygen concentrators which take the ambient air that we breathe every day and separates the nitrogen from this ambient air with a molecular filter.
Most of the nitrogen is expelled during this cycle and the oxygen is concentrated and pushed out of the machine through a tube which is attached to the Aromarizer, which sits on top of the bar. It is there that the bartender/technician controls the flow of the oxygen to the individual bottles that hold water and the all-natural, essential, therapeutic-grade aromas. In turn, the bottles bubble when turned on and oxygen is forced into the bottle which has another open ended tube on it. Nose hoses are connected to that tube while the user breathes normally.
Adding in "flavor" with aromatherapy makes the benefits that much sweeter
One of our most powerful and influential human senses is our sense of smell. For thousands of years, mankind has used fragrances to subtly alter his moods and emotions. Scents can make us feel relaxed, energized, happy, and even sensual. XscapePain uses the ultimate oxygen & aromatherapy system that combines pure O2 with high quality aromatic essential oils. People worldwide are spending as much as 3 times the price of gasoline to drink the equivalent of pure bottled water. Why not breathe enriched Oxygen and receive the benefits of all natural aromatherapy?
Since the time of Cleopatra, people have used aromatic botanical essences (essential oils) to enhance their surroundings as well as promote health. Today we can all experience the abundant and profound influence of essential oils on our lives. Essential oils when combined with oxygen stimulate the senses and begin to alter ones mood or condition in positive ways. Science is just now re-discovering the power of aromatherapy through essential oils, the lifeblood of the plant kingdom. Health practitioners contend that when essential oils are inhaled with oxygen the life force of the body is stimulated to conditions of tranquility, harmony, invigoration and an overall feeling of being refreshed. The theory is that aroma signals the part of the brain that control emotions. Research has shown specific smells produce physical effects within the body, and that is why XscapePain uses aroma essences for our clients so they can literally fit the scent to the mood they wish to create.
XscapePain uses essential oils formulas made from 100% all-natural therapeutic grade oils. Our sources have meticulously selected these formulas from many regions around the world and are handcrafted by master aromatherapists. They have also been tested for oxygen inhalation safety. Essential oils are derived from non-man made sources such as flowers, leaves, roots and seeds to name a few. The oil of these natural substances is steam distilled from the source to maintain purity content. Our aroma essences are steam distilled and pure concentrates extracted from seeds, flowers, leaves, skin and roots of the plant kingdom from around the world. One drop of our essential oil is often equal to one ounce of the plant.
Frequently asked questions
ESSE PROCESSO É LEGAL? ESTAREI SEGURO AO ADQUIRIR?
Com certeza! Método Atirador CR é um produto licenciado e contém apenas orientações que seguem a legislação em vigor.
CASO PRECISE, PODEREI CONSULTAR ALGUÉM?
SIM. No material você terá os nossos contatos para tirar qualquer dúvida que possa surgir durante a elaboração do seu processo. Não se preocupe quanto a isto.